It’s that time again – that time of the year we all know and love – Tax Day. Even if you’re anticipating a tasty refund in the mail, it’s still a few frustrating hours of filling out forms and waiting in labyrinthine lines at your local Post Office; if you find yourself owing taxes, it’s icing on the layers of frustration cake. What we’re saying is that, no matter what your situation is, everyone could use a bit of a mental pick-me-up on Tax Day. Luckily a ton of restaurants nationwide are coming to the rescue with sweet deals to make the day a little easier:
- CHILI’S is offering a free appetizer or dessert with any adult entrée purchase when you bring in this coupon. It even lasts until April 18, in case you’re up late tonight filling out forms.
- PANDA EXPRESS is offering a free serving of its new Shanghai Angus Steak with a coupon today only, no other purchase necessary.
- BRUEGGER’S BAGELS just wants you to like their Facebook page, and then they’ll give you a coupon to get a Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40. It’s that easy! (Like, $10.40 easy! Tax jokes!)
- MAGGIE MOO’S ICE CREAM and EATERY is giving away a free scoop of its new frozen yogurt flavors today from 4PM-7PM.
- CINNABON is offering customers two free “Tax Day Bites” mini Cinna Bite rolls (because Tax Day really bites, eh?) from 6PM-8PM while supplies last.
- BOSTON MARKET’s 2012 Tax Relief Plan involves buying one individual meal and a fountain drink and getting a second individual meal free with this coupon.
- ARBY’S Tax Relief Plan, meanwhile, consists of a free value serving of curly fries – but the chain is also hosting a $5,000 Tax Relief Sweepstakes drawing so that’s nice too.
- HOOTER’S is offering 20 boneless wings for $9.99 today only.
- SEATTLE’S BEST is giving away free coffee samples – the catch is that you have to like them on Facebook first.
- CHEVY’S FRESH MEX is cutting out the sales tax on of today’s orders, and offering 2 for $10.40 Herradura Margaritas.
- McCORMICK & SCHMICK’S is extending its happy hour to 11PM and offering special Tax Day cocktails like the Uncle Sam and the Clear Conscience.
- SONIC DRIVE-IN is offering cheap drinks of a different sort at its all-day happy hour.
- And if you’re too busy to make it out of the house today, don’t worry – P.F. CHANG’S CHINA BISTRO is taking 15-percent off all online orders placed for pick-up.
So while Tax Day may be a pain in the neck, at least it shouldn’t be a pain on the wallet. (Although you might have some pain in your gut if you try to hit all of these deals in one evening – but if you choose to try, we salute you!)